Top 10 Albums of 2007

A heads up I'll probably spend this week recaping alot of shit that went down in 07. Why not start with the top albums first? Lets get it started....

10.)Finding Forever - Common
9.)Red Gone Wild - Redman
8.)Return of The Mack - Prodigy
7.)Jesus Price Superstar - Sean Price
6.)Popular Demand - Black Milk
5.) Graduation - Kanye West
4.) Ear Drum - Talib Kweli
3.)The Offering - Killah Priest
2.)The Big Doe Rehab - Ghostface Killah
1.)The Cool - Lupe Fiasco

Note: This would be the first year Ghostface drops an album and I don't give it top slot. Just because he's my favorite rapper doesn't make me a stan but it is kinda fucked up dude drops an album and completely shits on the rest of the year. Ghostface albums are so good, you really can't compare them to anything else but Ghostface albums. Lupe surprised me actually, I'm really feeling his album. Enough to give it album of the year. Killah Priest was just a lyrical beast on his shit. God I think I played that 2 months straight. I really fucked with Talib joint too. You can tell he worked on his for a while. I knew Kanye was gonna have a good album but I really liked College Dropout better than this, shit I even like Late Registration better than this album but he still made the list. Black Milk shit was fire. I was banging Sean Price the majority of the first quarter. Prodigy kept it gully this year. Mainly due to the Alchemist though. Redman proved he still can rap. I'll say 07 was a pretty good year for albums.

0 comments: