I Know Clay Aiken Is Gay But

I'm not gonna post about how Clay Aiken is gay....

Although I will post about Bronze Nazareth today. (Didn't see that one coming did you?)

Well as most of you know, I am a Wu-Tang stan and he is one of the affiliates that I fuck with. Because truth be told not all wu affiliates are good. Holocaust was promising and then he went on that WarCloud and Robotank shit. But when he rhymes as Holocaust its fucking awesome.

Anywho, Bronze Nazareth great producer and you guessed it, great rapper too. I'll give him emcee status. This dude is like if Killah Priest and RZA formed together and didn't focus on religon that much but the realness in life. I find myself listening to his music and feeling it kinda the only reason people liked Tupac because of the emotion. But Bronze has way harder lyrics and for the most part it takes a while to get them. These aren't your average similes and metaphors. But its not like that history lecture either.

Well his mixtape "Thought For Food Vol 1 and 2" or just Vol 2 (depending on who you ask) is coming out next Tuesday. I suggest an immediate cop. I bought two copies. One with both volumes for 20 bucks and the other one, which is just Vol 2, signed by Bronze himself for 10 bucks. Check him out at http://www.myspace.com/bronzenazareth

BONUS: BaRonze OBAMA


PS: I know I've been slipping in post recently so bare with me. I wanted to make this longer but I gotta get up for work in 4 hours.

0 comments: