Made to do this?

This is something I wrote, I'm really just reflecting upon the whole artistry of rap or music in general.

I knew I was the one for this shit, when I begun
And started rhyming about how I'm running this shit, now I'm the one
And only shogun with a blowgun shooting darts
Came here with a million and left without a march
If it is its a start to something bigger
The whole flow stay nasty like colored liquor
The one elixer from the apothecaries mixer
Broken down and compound to one mixture
I gotta fix ya like a broken hinge
Because you leaked the product out like a broke syringe
I think I broke the pin, four numbers ain't enough
You suppose I try again, you gonna call my bluff
Stay exclusive to each its own with their music
But your not an artist until your payed to do it
Until then its a hobby and I speak the truest
But this is something that happened, now I feel like I'm made to do it

Its a lot of phony stuff out here (insert get rich quick rappers here). And I'm sick of seeing it on myspace, hearing it on the radio, and etc. Basically I think I'm able to do this or the one rather. Because I shoot darts (rhymes) that affect a million men and each time it leads to something bigger, something better. My flow is nasty (in a good way of course) comparable to colored liquor (that tastes like shit). But I gotta get it broken down to the purest form to fix the people listening/reading that other bullshit. Because they leaked the product and it sucked. I'm trying to save grace but I broke the pin to the safe because the numbers I got (or the numbers that independent artist do) aint' enough to feed the family. As usual people try to test your artistry so I tell them your not an artist until your paid to do it, its a hobby for you but I was made to do it.

0 comments: