Venting: Everyone Hates A Winner

I try to just keep this blog about music primarily. But sometimes, like this time, I can't lol.

I'll try to keep it short and sweet though.

Now, I have a supervisor at work, right. Me and him have no known problems with each other. What I mean by known problems is its not evident that we don't like each other, we just don't talk anymore.

He had an issue or two with a couple of my fellow employees before I came there. They would tell me "yo, he's a snake." and I'd shake it off like, "he hasn't done anything to me yet".

Until I noticed that he would do little shit when i would be engaging in a conversation with one of the employees he had a problem with. He'd always come out of nowhere and find a way to get me away from them.

He even went as far as to trying to segregate everyone so no one could talk at all.

So when I approached dude about it he said, "Thats just the way you took it, I didn't mean it that way.".

Then one day we had a meeting the topic was talking during work. He dropped my name and another employers name stating that we just hold long ass conversations and don't do anywork.

WTF!?

Now, for those of you that don't know, I work inside of a warehouse doing stock. We have a sheet that comes out everyday @ 6:45am that shows how many items everyone stocked on the previous workday. Guess who has the highest amount everyday.... You guess right, me!

That was the first strike on his part

Then another day, I was working in the big area with the heavy shit and one of the guys who work with the cables walked up to me and basically said he liked my work ethic. My supervisor was around at the time and he was trying to tell my supervisor that they could use me downstairs. I told him, "Nah, I'll stay up here". Dude was like "but yo, we'll give you a lil more money down there. You a good worker". And my supervisor chimes in with, "Yeah he's a good worker but been slipping lately, wrong crowd". So immediately after dude from the cable section left, I told him. I'm a grown man, I don't do crowds anymore. Also, that if he had a personal issue we could talk it out instead of lil slick talk back and forth.

That was strike two

So yesterday, I left early to get my cable and internet turned on. Before I left, my other supervisor, asked if I took a lunch. I told him no and he replied, "good". I came to work today only to find out, that the other supervisor told him he was gonna write me up if I took a lunch. But he wasn't gonna tell me! I was just gonna be walking around with a write up that I didn't know about.

Fucking Strike Three

Now people that know me know, I'm a peaceful dude at heart. If I can stop a conflict, I usually do but I'm now starting to think he has a personal issue with me. I broke it down and now I know why.

1.)I'm Sexier Than He Is- He has been at that company for like 5 years and I've been there 5 months, every woman that he's ever tried to get with, has tried to get with me. Plus, my waves stay spinning and now that I let my hair curl up, I can't keep the cougars off me.

2.)People Like Me For Me- This is obvious because when we were cool, I was the only person on the team that thought he was a cool dude. From what I hear at work out of 8 people at work 6 of them think I'm a cool dude and don't mind working with me.

3.)I'm Educated- He has his GED and planned on going to college to be a chef. But his vocab sucks. This motherfucker told one of his superiors that an employee was being "miscellaneous". Explain to me how can a person be miscellaneous. Don't worry, I look forward to seeing it in the comments section.

4.)I Have A Girl- He just got out of his 9 year relationship with his girl. Everytime I talk about mine he just goes "she might be sneaky". Haterade maybe?

5.)I Live With My Girl- He just can't fathom that. See what living with other men all your life will do to you.

6.)I Keep Turning Down Promotions- He doesn't like that I'm getting promoted but gets pissed when i turn them down. I'm sorry but I'm not doing cables cause it requires you to be outside for 5 hours. Besides if I go to cables, who will you hate on?

7.)Thats Just A Job To Me- Its his life, his career. Face it, nigga, you stuck there like a motherfucker. Me I'll probably be doing something more clerical orientated in the summer.

8.)Thats Just A Job To Me Pt.2- He knows whether its gonna be music or college, I'm gonna be successful and he's still gonna be him.

9.) I'm Young With Accomplishments- No one hates more than old men when they hear about young guys doing their thing. Sorry, but I know cash rules and I'm out to get mine. You gotta read the book while its on your mine or you'll forget. Figure it out.

10.) He's just a fucking hater

I know that this was a longer than usual post (took 20 minutes to write it) but I really had to get that off my chest. If I say something to him, I'll be in human resources (apparently he didn't like hearing I said he acts like a bitch). I guess he doesn't realize everyone hates a winner but no one loves a loser. I would wish pain on him but his life is already painful, he's already living in his own hell. Everytime I see him, I'm gonna just think to myself no one loves a loser. Besides he inspired a great verse for a song called "Everyone Hates A Winner". You can check the beat on my myspace page.

www.myspace.com/millionaireradio

Check the instrumental for "Everyone Hates A Winner" here!

2 comments:

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

Love how you incorporated the beat in the end, so basically that just showed your personal life inspires your music

And ....Short and sweet? Lol. I read the whole thing though

Anonymous said...

彰化縣抗體血清調查報告原訂八月廿五日公布,不料公布前兩天突喊卡,理由是「行政作業來不及」。據指出,指揮中心上周已收到血清抗體簡要版報告,台灣酒店文化
「報告數據很樂觀」,但台大公衛突然取消公布,反讓各界質疑是指揮中心施壓;陳時中公開呼籲,台大公衛報告已引發社會討論,一旦有結果就該講清楚,「不該突然蓋牌」