Life....

Life is a gamble, you win some, you lose some. Well today my friends, Malcolm Maximillion is a motherfucking winner! I moved into my apartment. I'm having so much fun. Its so quiet here. I got a funny story to tell real quick. Stop bitching just read.

I am enrolled into the University of Baltimore but over the summer I decided I didn't want to continue my studies there, so I enrolled into Tesst College of Technology. I didn't tell anyone at the University of Baltimore about it, last they've heard from me, I was going to a community college. Remember that Monday school starts.

I went to orientation and countless financial aid meetings at Tesst. I spent alot of time up there in the past month trying to get shit up and running. But then I got a phone call yesterday at about 3.

The phone ringed, I didn't recognize the number so I picked it up. "Hello, is this Eugene", the voice said. "Yes, this is Eugene. How are you doing?", I replied back. At that moment I went wtf. "This is (not gonna give you my student advisors name!) from the University of Baltimore", she stated. I got excited for a moment. "Hey, hows it going?", I asked. "Good look if you don't enroll out of your classes you'll still get billed for them. So what are you doing?". "I'm going to Tesst". "GOING TO TESST!?!?"."Yeah, they have a networking program there and I'm gonna get into it". "Look we'd really like you back, and I don't want you to waste any time there if your coming back here. Are you coming back here? Do you really have your heart set on Tesst?". "Yeah I planned on coming back after I graduate". "Well we need to talk as soon as possible."

After that we scheduled a meeting for Monday. But to sum everything up, I got a scholorship and Tesst was only giving me an Associates degree for the price of my Bachelors degree. So Monday I'm pretty much gonna drop out of Tesst and go to school at the University of Baltimore. Damn, talk about a minute changing everything

0 comments: