Tough Break Nigga

Anyway I've recently been gone because my Uncle died so I went to pay my respects. On my way back I realized alot about life that I need to get mine like now. Since then I've been forming a plan. Long story short, I'm going back to school for computers and I've really been m.i.a because I've been studying for my A+ Exam. I'm on that grind.

Speaking of tough breaks, what ya'll think of that Juelz situation. You know Cam'Ron had time to sell his contract to Def Jam, now Def Jam owns him. Ain't that a bitch? If I was him I'd be mad as fuck. But on the other hand is Cam'Ron going Scott Storch on us?

1 comments:

Stevie said...

I heard he sold it Juelz for 2 mil. If so Cam must be broke as shit. Probably been hiding out cause Jay got a hit on him. Either way I think Juelz gon do what he do.