And The Hunt Begins

Well as some of you know, I'm moving out of my home next year. There is a few things I need to get for my new home before I get there. Such as....
1.) A Desk
2.) A Drum Machine Stand
3.) 2 Tier Keyboard Stand
4.) I need to get my Wu-Tang Forever autographed album framed
5.) My M-Audo studio monitors and the Q40 Headphones

Also I'm from New Jersey (Paterson stand up!) so I feel its only right to get my favorite players from the Nets jerseys. Well, I'm looking for Richard Jefferson cause I just order Jason Kidds, and I'm gonna get Kenyon Martins later this week. I'd like to get these framed and hang them up in my room with my equipment for nostalgic purposes (2002 was the first season I really watched Basketball).

1 comments:

Gallardo Bastardo said...

Well, good luck with that. You grind harder than me, so you'll make it out of the house.