Now That Its Been A Week, Well Almost

I'll give my two cents about Lil Wayne's new album.
I'm not gonna say I totally hate it and that it is straight garbage.
I'm not gonna say that I like it and that it is classic

After listening to the Carter 3, I feel like Lil Wayne has transformed into a southern 50 Cent. They both have used mixtapes to become who they are today. They both have great trilogies that seem to end abruptly. For example when it comes to 50 Cents discography, I'll say Get Rich > Curtis > The Massacre and when it comes to Lil Wayne I'll say Tha Carter 2 > Tha Carter > Tha Carter 3. I feel like Tha Carter 3 is a mixtape album, which is always never good. See you fans have hyped him up to a point that if someone calls it garbage they are hating. I am I the only person that realizes Tha Carter 3 is filled with clutter for tracks?

Far as June 10th releases go, Seeing Sounds > Tha Carter 3

P.S. Why isn't no one doing anything for N.E.R.D.'s lp?

1 comments:

The Black Sunn said...

Man real talk, the rambling on this cat does is so played out I have no clue why everyone stays on his dick....oh wait he's "rare like mr clean with hair".

Next year he's fading

Two years from now he's gone

BET