I Need A Car or More Friends With Cars

Anywho, I'm at home today, which happens to be thee only day I'm off of my day job. So I planned on getting this M-Audio Recording Package from guitar center. Thing is, I can get it no problem but I'd have to catch 3 buses. Bus riding is fun and all but not when your carrying music equipment. I remember last time I caught the bus to get music equipment.It was like, a week before Christmas. I went and bought a midi keyboard. I had to carry that thing all the way back to my house. Not so fun. Mind you the buses never come on time, so I'm outside in the cold holding a big ass keyboard box. Which brings me to the conclusion, I need a car or more friends with cars. Shit, I should be hopping on the bus now going to get that package, but I think I'm gonna order a pizza and finish working on 8 Bit Theater.

1 comments:

The Black Sunn said...

man i feel your pain...i need a car as well

http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com