Dreams

I had the weirdest fucking dream last night. Usually I don't post shit like this but god, I have to tell everyone about this damn dream. Don't judge me.
Ok well it started like this. I'm at this party right and I'm chilling, some dude walks up on me and just grabs my dick. Literally, this dude just takes his had and grabs my dick (outside my pants assholes). And I'm like "YO WTF, LET IT GO! GET OFF MY DICK!". So this motherfucker decides to slap me and misses. I try to punch him but he vanishes, my dick is finally free.
Thats still not it. I find out hes a relative so I go looking for him to break his fucking hands. And I finally get to him at a family function. Soon as I get close to him he says, "trust no one" and then vanishes. Just like that. Dream over. Weird shit right?

1 comments:

Gallardo Bastardo said...

Wowwwww. That's some shit I wouldn't put on the internet. I don't even think Sigmund Freud could figure that out.