On Anything That RZA Throw

Well I did the fan thing and copped 8 Diagrams today. Here's my review.

The cd starts off with "Campfire", when I heard this shit I got chills in my spine. Ghostface and Method Man go hard on this, Cappa shows up but the attention is really on GFK and The M-E-T-H-O-D Man. "Take It Back" sounds like it was made in the 90's, its ok. I really want to mush the shit outta someone when i hear "Get Them Out Ya Way Pa", its that energetic. "Rushing Elephants" is the same, I want a car just to play this shit really loudly. I don't like "Unpredictable" I liked the original more when it was called "Thug World". "The Heart Gently Weeps" is on some different shit, I'm feeling it can't wait to see the video. "Wolves" is aight. "Gun Will Go" is aight too but I would rather have the hook be different a little bit. "Sunlight" should have been on a RZA cd, but I don't like this one that much. "Stick Me For My Riches" is like C.R.E.A.M. 2008 but the singing is kinda annoying, hi hats are getting there though. "Starter" is for the women, not bad but damn its close. "Windmill" and "Weak Spot" is epic, I fuck with these. "Life Changes" is dramatic, just missing the Ghostface verse.

My verdict is I like the cd its ok, I think Raekwon and Ghostface are right it could have been better. BUT it does not suck like people say. Its not a shit sandwich. Or put it like this its not Wu-Tang Forever but its definitely not Iron Flag.

1.Wu-Tang Forever
2. Enter The 36 Chambers
3. The W
4. 8 Diagrams
5. Iron Flag

1 comments:

Gallardo Bastardo said...

I like how you rate shit by comparing it on a list to their older albums. I mean, really what was better than Wu-Tang Forever?

Triumph > 8 Diagrams