Find A Way

This would be my first blog about my personal life. I've already come to accept the fact that I'm everyones property, after all I am on the internet, like everywhere.

But to the point

I've been thinking for quite sometime that I hate my job but I love school, well I love school to an extent. Personally my job sucks ass to me and I don't think I'm going to progress further than what I've already have done, which is still entry level. Mind you, I don't get paid that much. Shit when i was broke I was making damn near the same amount. I'm the type of person that when i don't like something, I just say fuck it, I QUIT! (See last job Charlestown). But I've grown since then (I'd like to think at least) and I understand you can't quit everything you hate right? Wrong! You can quit, long as you have a back up. So whats my back up? Nothing yet. As I'm typing this blog I'm pretty much looking for another job where I can be happier and make a little bit more money. This is one of them times I wish I was a fully working producer, which should be coming soon, hopefully.
Being happy is the key actually. If I had it my way I wouldn't be in school, I would be in the studio somewhere making music. But I decided to try school out because I realize you need back up plans for shit. And this helped me find out I love school! I think college is a bit over-rated but I love it. Only thing thats missing is having my own dorm or something, I'm sick of living with my parents. But the funny thing is I only like certain classes (mainly art and business). But this is first semester who am I to judge it already right? I'm actually thinking about dropping out though. The thought passed my head a couple of times. I don't think I'm going to do it but I still like to have that option.
Anywho I learned something. I go to a four year university and a lot of jobs that pay what I need to get by only require a two year degree. So If I don't drop out I may leave this school and go to community college and if I feel like it transfer back in. I'm getting older, not younger. So I feel that if I can get my two year degree or an AA as they call it, I'll be happy.
Another thing that I find cool is if I get paid for doing the YIC album (which I'm hoping cause I've seen the budget but we'll see what happens) I can start my T Shirt company and quit my job because the amount that I want for this is a good amount to chill with. Either way its fucking snowing outside and the sun is shining in my head and I'm ready to move on.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

sTAY YOUR ASS IN SCHOOL. JUST ONE THING, WHEN U GET YOUR DEGREE COME BACK TO pATERSON AND HELP FIX IT UP. HA

1