He Comes....

Well I've concluded today that I'm going to take a break from music. Its a short break. Actually its only 3 days. I'll return to making music on Friday. Not that I can't make anything worthwhile right now its just that I don't have the time and I need to focus on other things. I gotta get these finals done and you can bet your soul as soon as they are done (Thursday night) I'm coming at you hard with the beats. I already got my set up set up. I know the first thing I'm doing (re-doing my drum kits). I got alot of shit I wanna sample plus I gotta couple of ideas. And did I mention too much free time? Besides the whole winter is ahead of me with nothing to do. THE WHOLE WINTER. I'm locking myself in on some Madlib shit and make alot of hot shit. I'm still blogging on ya reading asses, just not producing on it. But like I said its going to be a short break nothing long or major.

1 comments:

Gallardo Bastardo said...

A break? Are you serious?