Artist of The Week: Jay Electronica

You guys should have saw this coming, I've been talking about sir Jay Electronica for a minute. To go on some Act 1 or Eardrum type shit, I first heard of Jay Electronica back in 2004 I believe. Ghostface is my favorite emcee of all time so I have the Source magazine where he is on the cover. After looking through the articles I went to the unsigned hype column and guess who was there.

I was reading about dude through this article and was like "damn dude must be hot". I spent the longest time trying to figure out how to get a hold of this cd that the source got a change to listen to. I never did get a chance to get that cd.

But as the future would have it, Mr. Electronica would emerge on the internet. I was doing my usual readings of the posts at Sohh.com and saw someone post the name, Jay Electronica. I then thought back to my old source magazine, read it again real quick and downloaded that shit. Since then I've been sucked in. Theres nothing I haven't heard from dude, with the exception of the infamous "War With The Dragon" mixtape. But dude is fire, if you haven't checked him, what the fuck are you waiting for?


1 comments:

Gallardo Bastardo said...

Don't forget he's boning Erykah Badu