Artist of The Week: Sean Price


You don't know about Sean P? Sean Price the nicest emcee to every write a rap, one verse would make ya'll wanna buy some crack, he writes raps a second it takes niggas some years. If you played GTA 3 you had to hear his song, it was the hardest joint up there, it was produced by Agallah. His flow is not the crazist out there but it is there its just the way he says shit. For example

Thats my word to my mother /you act stupid duke I'm hurting your mother/ like WHAT BITCH!
And that right there just proves how rugged he is. Look at dude, nigga looks like he robs people and hops back on the train. Sweet. Well I'm not sure if that was enough but if it wasn't peep the Passion of Price collection and go buy Jesus Price Supastar.


Is it me or this nigga could be Kimbo Slice's twin? Perhaps he is Kimbo Slice....

0 comments: