New Years Update

So, as I previously reported I went to New Jersey on New Years. I’ve been twittering about it for a minute but I really felt the need to blog about it.

Now, my girlfriend and I got all nice and spunky (well I did she got dressed at the party) to attend my aunt’s party in Jersey. Did everything go as planned? FUCK NO!

Man, we got to the Greyhound Station about 3 minutes late for our bus. I ordered the tickets online so I had to go at the desk and pick them up. The woman behind the counter states the obvious and tells me that its leaving now. Then she tells me if I would like to go to New Jersey, I’d have to take the bus to Delaware and go from there. Like a dumbass, I did.

We got to Delaware about 2:15 after leaving from Baltimore, Md at 12:30. Delaware appeared to be a nice stop, at first. They have very clean streets and their buses run very often. But the people in Delaware are stupid as fuck! So, the buses line come outside of the Delaware Greyhound stop. Everytime I saw a New York one, I’d walk up to the driver and ask him if he was stopping in Newark, NJ. They all told me no.

Mind you, there was supposed to be 3 buses leaving for Newark that day from Delaware. A 3:30pm, 4:50pm, and a 7:30pm. So around 5, I walked up to the counter and tried to explain to the lady what was happening and the conversation went like this…..

Lady: Can I help you?
Me: When is the next bus leaving for Newark, NJ.
*Lady looks at the computer screen*
Lady: One just left
Me: No, it didn’t. The driver said he wasn’t stopping in Newark, NJ.
Lady: He is stopping in Newark.
Me: He just told me he wasn’t
Lady: Well give me your ticket
*I hand her my ticket*
Lady: You were supposed to get on in Baltimore.
Me: They told me get the Newark bus from here.
Lady: Where is the lady with you?
Me: She’s sitting down. Does she really need to be up here?
Lady: No, but why are you bringing this to my attention now?
Me: Cause I’ve been here for 2 hours, I’m sick of waiting.
Lady: Well, they canceled the 7:30pm bus can you wait til 4:35?
Me: In the morning?
Lady: Yes
Me: You can’t be serious? NO.
Lady: Well get on the Philly bus and transfer from there.

And that’s not the end of it. The Philly bus came at 7:30, my girlfriend and I was trying to get on that one and guess what? THE FUCKING BUS WAS FULL! At this point I was mad as shit and ready to get a room and spend the New Year in Dumbass Delaware but then they said they had room on the bus.

BUT THEY DIDN”T FUCKING TELL US WE HAD TO STAND!!!!

We stood on the bus, the Greyhound bus, from Delaware to Philly. We get to Philly and then we was supposed to catch a bus from there to go to Newark. Did that happen? FUCK NO. That one pulled off as we were coming inside the Greyhound Station.

So I said fuck it, we’ll get on the New York bus. We got on the 8:30 New York bus and the driver says, “I stop in Mt. Laurel, you guys can transfer there”. So we go all the way to Mt. Laurel, get off and the driver was kind enough to ask someone in there for us about the Newark bus, the last one pulled off for the night. I had to go all they way to fucking New York and catch the NJ Transit to where my aunt lives at. I made it to her part at about 11:30. So please, if you guys catch the Greyhound, get the direct bus. Don’t be late and remember, stay the fuck away from Delaware!

I'll post pics and video footage later, I'm tired as fuck :(

5 comments:

Domenic 'Dom Corleone' said...

Jersey stand up!

Daaaaaaamn I ain't never had no experience like that coming to Jersey. That's some shit, Delaware is wack except for the U of Del, they gets in it.

I'd be heated at that one bus driver's ignorance, that's unacceptable type shit someone can get snuck over. Fuck outta here.

moshadee said...

yes jersey stand the fuck up but damn my nigga..i know you were ready to black...i would of been spazzin...ive never experienced anything like that

Anonymous said...

niceeee bloggg !

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! damn i would be tired too

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

Domenic SIT DOWN!!

i cant help but rain on his parade

anyway i fucking hate greyhound
i took greyhound my freshmen year from Alabama To Atlanta

I WAS MAD AS FUCK!!!

There were mexican murder suspects, transvestites. crazies, ghetto baby mamas and all kind of bullshit on the bus.

Im from brooklyn so i seen it all i just never had to deal with it in my damn face because i always walk away from shit like that....

That was the first and LAST time i ever took Greyhound

WAIT and guess where in atlanta the bus let me of....MAGIC FUCKING CITY!!!

I think that was the best part because i got to see a part of Atlanta History ..Thats history and a landmark and NO ONE can tell me differently.