Random Thoughts: Bored In Class Edition

-Man last couple weeks been crazy
-Beat battle was cool
-I finally learned how to use a camera
-I love that Black Milk "Try" joint
-Tronic is a banger forreal forreal
-Yo, I seen a dude in his boxers
-No homo
-Walking in the snow
-I really had to share thay
-Im a twitter whore son
-Fuck facebook
-Fuck myspace
-Speaking of myspace
-The chicks are starting to use anything as a profile pic
-One chick was bent over with her friend
-You know, pr0n style
-Guess what the caption was
-This is how we like it
-Lil Daddy
-Lmao
-I wish I was lying about that
-She was every bit of 17
-I dont do jail bait
-Speaking of jail bait
-I'll be 20 on 2/9/2009
-So get me something nice please
-Like a tee shirt
-Some equipment
-A new desk
-A ticket to your city so you can make me a cake
-A german chocolate cake
-One of you can cook, right?
-I've been trying to gain weight for 2 months
-Only to lose 7 pounds
-Maybe I should layoff the push ups
-(looks at chest)
-Fuck that
-I need to hit the gym
-Protein Shake?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. I like these kinda posts. :) hope you're cool v.o.G.

Gallardo Bastardo said...

A guy in his boxers, though? Really?

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

steak and potatoes!!!

Umm Lmao at pr0n style. 17....smh.
Thats why all of the pics i DO have are blocked because guys always want more ...ughhh go away.

Im laughing about you needing a hug from the lady in the other post still hahahaha!!

Ok im done laughing.

Danielle said...

I think we have all become Twitter whores lol.