Sleep Is A Killer

I haven’t really posted recently. Sorry, I’ve been busy. Busy sleeping (my bed is the devil) and preparing for this beat battle. Probably for the next week, I’ll be hardcore 3-11pm making beats. I just finished going some drums and I still got some more to go through.

Shit is nuts.

Well, I did my school schedule early in the semester so I’d be ready when school started. And they wound up canceling 2 of my classes, so I had to go back and pick different classes, twice. The last time was the worst time. This time it was take a class that’ll keep me in school til 10pm or become a part time student. You know what I did, pick that 10pm class.

I still gotta get that degree.

But man, I’m still working full time at my job, so this shit is gonna be tough. Danielle @ The D-Diaries knows how early I get up for work. I'm woke at 4:30am every morning (with the exceptions of weekends). Its gonna be a rough 10 weeks but I’ll manage.

Oh yeah, I’m moving, soon, like 2/3 weeks soon. Blog of what I want in my new apartment coming soon.

As Always,
Malcolm Maximillion

Shit before I forget, peep this video of E-Rich, DeMar, and I arguing while recording. Yes, we always act that while recording. If you can’t tell, I’m the deep voiced dude with the black shirt.


Malcolm Maximillion, E-Rich, and DeMar's "Adrenaline" coming sooooonnnnnnn

2 comments:

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

trust me, we remember u from the news report about the train ....Mwahahahaha

The Black Sunn said...

sleep...oh man what a vice