Rough Draft: Malcolm vs Danielle

So a while back, I started this entry but never posted it until today. I looked at my homegirl, Daneille blog and saw her entry called "Seriously Though". I found it funny because I actually wrote this awhile back and was hoping she'd get a kick out of it. I thought'd it be better Tubesteak style so I was planning to record this on camera (I didn't have one at the time of writing this). But now that I have one, at her request, I might do it.

Anyways here is Rough Draft: Malcolm vs Danielle



(camera rolls up with a cheap fade in of me writing on the wall by my computer)
Yeah you know what time it is. So we dissing blogs now? I got you Danielle! Word. Put that on everything, son.
(types some shit in Microsoft Word)
Man, my nigga, E-Rich, that nigga know how I do. I finds a motherfuckers IP address. Yeah, motherfucking IP address. It ain't safe no more for you bloggers.
(brings up "D-Diaries Blog")
(Random guy in background "Yo, thats a girl my nigga. How you gonna beef with a girl")
I don't care if she a girl, nigga! I'm riding out on her heavy. You know what the fuck it is and who the fuck it is. Show my name at the bottom of the screen, nigga. Millionaire. I'm heavy on my blogging shit. These other bloggers don't even know. Especially you, Danielle. And you should know better. Stopping by my blog leaving nice comments and shit.
(Looks at her blogger profile)
You from NY? I'm from anywhere and I bes everywhere on this here world wide web. Don't let me catch you up on myspace! I'll be all over your shit commenting like a motherfucker. Or on Facebook. Yeah, not facebook. I'll reply to your status'. Don't start nothing.

0 comments: