Random Thoughts: Work Edition Pt. 2

-Shorty made steak last night
-Guess what a nigga just ate for lunch
-This is my shit
-*Raps Joe Budden's "Dumbout"*
-Yeah but I ate steak for lunch
-I wish I had a soda
-A coke or Dr. Pepper
-Shit, I'll take anthing carbonated
-Joe Budden should be bigger than he is
-I mean rap wise
-No no homos anymore
-Part of the resolution
-Unless I sing Pop Champagne
-Did you see the video
-Im jumping out the window
-Fuck Ron Browz
-Yeah, I've been getting wavy
-I finally got that blue magic
-Not crack
-The hair grease
-You was thinking it though
-American Gangster is kinda old now
-Do a movie on G. Carver
-I'd watch it
-Im broke as fuck
-So if I steal something and sell it
-Did I just make "Crackhead Money"?
-*Sings "Arab Money"*
-Man, Busta is getting old
-Man, Busta is getting fat
-Nore still looks fat
-Is it me or G Unit mixtapes are always better than their albums?
-No albums in 09
-Mixtapes only
-Im lying
-Give me a dollar
-Fuck that, give me 10
-I'll give it back next friday
-No?
-Fuck you

1 comments:

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

YES! The mixtapes are always 100% better. Had i not deleted my thisis50 account months ago i would probably download elephant in the sand again (Or whichever mixtape has "be good to me" on it)

I had steak yesterday

No homos? You should have elaborated ....seriously

And (About my blog) Choking the shit out of her as in killing her or just ....choking the shit outta her?