Wishlist

Right now I should be going to get my keys for my new apartment. I found out I'll be in that bitch alone Friday. Like completely alone because ain't shit gonna be in there. Anyway, this is some shit that I want and hopefully I'll get one of these items. Birthday is next Monday, if one of you buy me one of these things, I'll do something outrageous.


Thats the good ol MPC 2000. Now, I'd take a 2000xl over this or, or, a fucking MPC 3000 if possible. But, I can't afford that right now. Don't get me wrong I love my Boss Sp 505 (Yeah, its working. Come to find out I plugged it up in the socket connected to the light switch that I never use... Laugh later) but I really love those pads on the MPC. It wouldn't hurt to say that I also got a Louis Vuitton design for the cover it.


Thats what is called an ASR 10. I know that machine is old as fuck. In a day of played out Tritons, Motifs, and Fantoms, why the fuck would I want an ASR 10? Inspiration. The majority of the greats that I look up have used that machine at one point in their career. I probably wouldn't use it to sample but as a midi controller. But, again, inspiration is really important to me. I bought my first drum machine based off of inspiration. I'm still a kid at heart.


Now that is a microKorg. I've been trying to buy that shit for about a 1 1/2 years. Cash kinda low. Now that I got a better job and I save a lil bit better, I should have that shit by the end of the summer. But I'll probably use that for basslines.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Congrats on the new apartment! I'm sure it's an exciting step for you :-)

Malcolm Maximillion said...

Hopefully my parents will get me more than boxes this time lol. When I moved out in August, I did't get anything but a bye

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

Lmao @ getting boxes.

Congrats on the apartment