Random Thoughts But Not Really Random Thoughts Pt 2

-So this no internet shit
-Not cool at all
-I get more time to make beats now
-Speaking of music
-The Black Sunn and 810 got a feature on 2dopeboyz
-Thats kind of a big deal
-Why?
-Cause I am now certain that there is a way for us Baltimore artist to get looked at
-Shameless Plug: "Inspired By Pain" coming in December
-But in all seriousness
-I'm glad they got that shit
-They deserve it
-I'm next
-No, dead ass
-Watch
-I remember when I met The Black Sunn
-We talked on some music shit
-One thing he said stuck to me
-"I write something everyday, gotta keep your sword sharp"
-Since then
-I've been writing everyday
-And making beats everyday
-I'm scared the Kanye comparisions are gonna come flying out
-Well we'll see
-So that new Joe Budden album
-Was kind of a a disappointment
-But I still fuck with Joe
-Dear Joe, holler at me if you need some heat!
-I really fucking love my axiom keyboard
-I touch it every day
-I'm planning on doing cribs
-Taking pictures
-and revamping my myspace
-Next week
-Anyone see my myspace lately?
-www.myspace.com/millionaireradio
-What you think?
-You like the quotes?
-Or should I get a regular layout like everyone else?
-Tell me what you feel, reveal your thoughts/
No games, I only play on fields made of force/
-I wrote those lines awhile ago, just wanted to type it
-Well off to look at some jobs

1 comments:

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

I think i kind of like the whole plain lack of a layout look,

Lol

Leave it