Not Random Thoughts But Random

-So the move was nice
-My apt is more space than I fucking need
-Its furnished too
-Yeah, I paid for that furniture a month ago
-That tv was heavy as hell
-It took 3 of us to lift that bitch
-My friend is homeless
-And that nigga has a cell phone
-With unlimited minutes and texts
-I can't make shit like that up
-E-Rich says with friends like me who needs enemies
-Obviously he does
-Just fucking around
-Hes gonna be a cool dad
-Speaking of dads
-I saw mine and he's all like I'm proud of you
-I said thanks and took my keyboard
-I love my axiom
-I sold my Boss
-Don't kill me $port
-If you saw the size of my "studio room"
-You'd be like I understand
-Cause I was about to run a mean ass hardware setup
-I blogged about it and everything
-I already wrote something for "Inspired By Pain"
-Its called "Say Never"
-I like it, like alot
-I wrote to "Jazz Before Bedtime" too
-When i record them, I'll post them
-Or twitter them
-Well off to finish my resume
-Maybe I'll do another one of these soon
-Cause I won't have internet for a week
-Damn you Comcast!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

MAXXXXXYYYYYYYYY!!! Just came by to visit you and comment. Congrats on the new apartment and yah those are random lmao

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

I love Janet Jackson
E-rich will be a great dad. A weird one...but a good oe none the less

Ummm Lol 2 I took my keyboard and said thank you.

Im glad you like the apartment.

Umm.....video blog?

Ciao!