Random Thoughts: Birthday Edition

-So today is my B-Day
-And Im @ school til 10pm
-I know, right?
-So I cant really do shit
-In Human Sexuality right now
-Not what I expected
-She just asked our favorite soup
-What about favorite position?
-I mean it is a sex class
-I should get a tattoo
-Not sure what I want yet
-I just spoke
-And this chick had an orgasm
-Every class it happens
-I dunno why
-So hopefully this MPC works out
-I might sell my Boss
-Im pretty much going for a hardware setup
-My facial hair is itching
-I'm gonna grow a whole beard
-Sideburns, goatee, beard
-And mustache
-Chill
-I dont wanna look like Jim Jones
-All rough and shit
-I'll be neat with mine
-I promise
-Shit I should have cut my hair
-Maybe tommorrow
-Nah, friday
-V-Day plans anyone?
-No?
-One guy at work
-Was like
-I dont trick on these hoes
-And Im like its your girl
-And hes like fuck that
-Mongolian Cluster?
-4 people fucking like in a daisy chain
-Thats what some girl read in class
-Now its getting crazy
-Not sure if Imma get 100 chars

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, your voice could make a prude blush *sigh* happy birthday. Hope it's super.

Gallardo Bastardo said...

Yo, I must attend a class with you to see this phenomena of women orgasming when you speak.

lol@ your co-worker saying "he don't trick on hoes". Go to India and exchange for two cows.

Malcolm Maximillion said...

@Paula Thanks
@E-Rich You that shit is crazy. She does it everytime.

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

*blank Stare* Orgasm ...In Class....weird...


Im late but happy birthday hope you enjoyed it