I Need To Laugh

Well, I'm not in the greatest of moods ever. My bank won't let me withdrawl any of my money out although I have alot in there, my school canceled my night time econ class, I still haven't found an apartment to move to in March, my mother just got out the hospital for her apendix, my internet connection is being a bastard, my internet connection cause me to turn in my take home final a day late, and I'm still not finished Christmas shopping.

So there you have it, shit that makes me mad 101. But check this video out, it made me laugh.





edit: I had to add that other video in there too. Too many quotes.

2 comments:

Gallardo Bastardo said...

"I went in the record store the other day and it was 12 bitches talking about 'I want T-Pain's new album'. I was bout to kick that bitch in her throat, man."


LMFAO

Danielle said...

Man, I feel ya. I'm dealing with problems that are similar to three of yours. Kinda sucks, but we shall overcome!!!

:o)