Random Thoughts: Work Edition

-This turkey sandwiche is good as shit
-I should have made beef though
-Like a nice roast
-With some mashed potatoes with that motherfucker
-Shit, Im hungrier now
-My hair cut game is fucked up right now
-It's raining?
-No umbrella!
-Welp, I'll take Danny on that offer for the ride home
-Sure he's wierd but isnt everyone
-My internet is back
-Whoever Im "borrowing" it from
-Might have tried to keep me from it
-Which is cool
-But I am an information technologist
-I do this shit for a living
-Or will after college
-Who watches Dexter?
-Now that is the shit
-You gotta watch it
-So I think I'll eat either a chicken box or pizza today
-Shut up, I havent eaten pizza in 1 week 4 days
-Yeah, I count
-I dont complain about ya'll chipotle addiction
-I would but I like chipotle
-I would go but I like going there with people
-Getting everything on it
-And just eating that shit like its my last meal
-My girl been acting wierd lately
-Not sure if I should start stalking her or not
-Chill, Im joking

3 comments:

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

your always talking about food...
your gonna be a fat old man watch!!

[$ H A R O N A] said...

lmao ^ i like when you blog like this its funny. its like i'm in your thoughts... i meant that in the least creepiest way possible.

Unknown said...

@Super Woman I'm probably gonna chill when my metabolism slows down lol

@[$HARONA] I didnt take it as creepy, those are my actual thoughts.

Speaking of actual thoughts, I do think about food alot. I'm one of those skinny fat guys lol