Things Fall Apart

My internet is kinda buggy right now. Not sure why though. Its been that way since Thursday. Hopefully it'll comeback soon, I miss my blog. First blog I gotta post is the "Witness My Growth" one. If I cant get it going soon, expect to see a random thoughts blog (since they are phone made only) or two. Also, I may start vbloging soon. It depends on some factors but I finally might be able to in a couple of weeks. But if you start to miss me lol, use twitter (MillionaireMax) and see what Im doing or thinking.

PS: I always wanted to use that picture on this blog. My desk actually broke 3 weeks ago and I took a picture of it. Welp, I finally got to use it lol

-Malcolm Maximillion

1 comments:

Domenic 'Dom Corleone' said...

Ouch, that pic is funny as hellll ghetto-ass desk lol.

Welcome back, stay on ur grizzly