Somethings Different

Ok, I have been posting youtube videos (with the exception of yesterday) alot to replace blogging. I shouldn't have to tell you that its crunch time because of finals, you already know.

I got two finals and I'm finished until January 26th. I picked out my classes today and was surprisingly fucked out of my electives. Yeah, you read it right. I have no more electives for my lower division courses. So that means one thing, I'm almost done with college. Well not almost, 2 more years!!!!

But back to the matter at hand.

I changed this motherfucking blog drastically. Why? Cause that green layout was ugly as fuck. I'm not sure what I was thinking when i decided to use it. So now I have a different layout, different widgets, and other shit I don't need. I hope ya'll like the layout. I should be hitting ya'll with some crazy, random, fly, hip hop shit soon!

-Malcolm Maximillion

4 comments:

Domenic 'Dom Corleone' said...

I'm definitely feeling the new layout, the skyline shot is dope up top..

You gotta let me know how you rocked that "Other Bloggers" Widget, shit is fresh!

Peace

Unknown said...

@dom corleone

Got to edit layout, click add gadget, it should be the first one, blog list

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

yeah ...that shit was ugly but i didnt wanna say nothing ...

this one is way better ...love it!

Unknown said...

@Super Woman, you should have said something. I would have changed it, immediately. Nothing makes people stop reading more than an ugly layout lol.