Witness My Growth: A Clipse of ....


Well if you been following the Witness My Growth portion of my blog, I have already shared a lot of bullshit tracks with you guys. I haven’t shared anything in a month though. Don’t worry, I’ll catch ya’ll up on Friday, heavy.

BUT I’m feeling good today (Word to Randy Hayes).

So I decided to give ya’ll something new and different. Yeah, something new, not something I made two years ago.

So today you guys are getting A Clipse of Jazz. This is basically a Clipse remix album made with jazz samples or if the sample wasn’t jazz, I made the beat sound jazz. I originally started this project in August. I actually did all the songs in August with the exception of Gangsta Lean, which I did early this morning. I wanted to drop it in October but as with my fellow bloggers, school hit and I didn’t really have time for shit.

I have a couple favorites off the tape but my favorite, favorite, favorite joint will be “Wamp Wampin’”. Its this guy on myspace by the name of EC/DC and about a year or two ago, I tried to join his production team. He’s a very creative and dope producer all around. Before I even thought about this project, he did this dope ass Wamp Wamp remix. While I was doing this project, I was getting worried that I couldn’t make one as good as that one. So its actually two version of “Wamp Wampin’”. I don’t think I bested him but I do think that mine is just as good as his. So props to him for bringing the best out of mewith that.

But overall I put a couple of the Clipse remixes on my page and I’ve been getting an awesome respone. Someone hit me on aim the other day just to tell me that my remixes was dope. A couple people sent me myspace messages telling me they really enjoyed it. So fuck it, I’ll share the dopeness with ya’ll.

-Malcolm Maximillion


Malcolm Maximillion Presents: A Clipse of Jazz

1.) Got Caught Dealin’
2.) Pussy
3.) Virginia
4.) Gangsta Lean
5.) Mr. Me Too
6.) Wamp Wampin’
7.) Cot Damn
8.) When The Last Time
9.) Fast Life

Get it here.

Me in the Play Cloths shirt

5 comments:

Gallardo Bastardo said...

I'm glad you aren't upset I never made the design for it. lol

Unknown said...

Nah I just didn't figure out how to curse you out yet. J/K

I actually wasn't gonna post it but someone hit me friday on aim like I'd like to hear the whole thing. I was gonna wait til next year.

Domenic 'Dom Corleone' said...

Sounds like a dope concept, I'll definitely check this out and give you some feedback..

I think I'm gonna scoop that Play Cloths white Adidas-like jacket or the T-shirt with the multi-colored letters, Clipse definitely got some freshness over there.

I'll be in touch fam, peace peace!

Unknown said...

I'll be looking forward to it Dom. I didn't really get that much of this season of Play Cloths. Its a dope line nonetheless though. I'm hoping to get a few more "Jack" tees though. Hopefully I can get the white monogram shirt that's online exclusive.

Gallardo Bastardo said...

NIGGA.

WWW.CMONWEALTH.COM