CD Of The Week: The Death of Adam



I must say I have had the honor of talking to 88 Keys a couple times throughout this year. He's a real down to earth and overall cool dude.

With that said, this cd "The Death of Adam" is worth copping! I've been waiting for this to come out since E-Rich and I went to go see him perform live about a month ago. I've also heard early versions of some of these songs too. I never posted them because he really didn't want his shit out there like that and I respected that.

But I'm listening to the album now and I must say its gonna live up to its hype. Tommorrow, your not doing shit anyway, go cop "The Death of Adam".

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I'll have to check out this album. I almost forgot about it being released. Thanks for the post!

Danielle said...

Oh and P.S. I always looooove the different songs you have playing on your blog. You've definitely got a good ear ;-)

Unknown said...

Thanks :)

Danielle & Amoura said...

88 Keys is cool. I heard him @ a Common concert & the audience wasn't really paying him any mind, now he's doin it:)