Random Thoughts Pt. 2

-Ok so I caught a stomach virus from my girl
-Used it as an excuse to call out of work
-Well shit I needed a day off
-Didnt really do what I planned on doing today though
-I should be sleep I gotta get up a 4:30
-Dude use apple juice instead of milk for a smoothie, I found out the hardway
-I should call my mother tommorrow on my way home
-Finding a decent apartment in a decent neighborhood is challenging
-Time for some action
-Damn, shes sleep
-Jewelry Television, is she trying to drop a hint?
-She didnt take mine, I had that sweetwater catalog on the floor for a week
-Yeah nigga, shes woke!
-"We got love"?
-False alarm, shes sleep talking again
-I need a part time job that'll come out with me making 1k a month
-Dinner was cool coulda used more shrimp though
-Shit, shrimp is expensive
-I look forward to going to work tommorrow
-I cant wait til the semester ends
-Project due next tuesday?
-I'll do it on Sunday
-Or Monday night
-She still sleep, Pr0n time!
-Im thirsty
-No more kool-aid!?

2 comments:

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

L M A O

Eb the Celeb said...

jewelry television... definitely a hint..lol