Welcolm To Heartbreak Pt. 2

Now that everyone is either blogging about “808’s and Heartbreak” or Alfamega knocking someone the fuck out. I decided to do something different. Lets face it, I love violence but I couldn’t find any footage of Alfamega knocking dude the fuck out. L

I was listening to “808’s and Heartbreak” today and thinking before Kanye, who else was doing this type of music. That’s when it hit me. SLUM VILLAGE!

Yeah, Slum Village, you know they good for that good ol rap, break up music or getting over your girl music. I’m surprised no one has said anything about that.

Songs like “I Don’t Know”, “Fall In Love”, “Look of Love”, “CB4”, or “Tainted”. Now from a rap perspective, those shits speak to me.

At this point fuck “808’s and Heartbreaks” break out that Slum Village!

0 comments: