Random Thoughts Pt 4

-Twitter is addictive
-Im not really into music award shows
-Is it me or is it hot as fuck in this apartment?
-Youtube is the new tv now
-Who needs channels?
-Pizza put me to sleep
-NOW I CANT GO TO SLEEP
-Damn you, Pizza Hut
-I am baking in this room
-Those beats are not futuristic on 808s and Heartbreak
-Now the beats on Deltron 3030 are futuristic
-I need to get my webcam game up
-So I can vlog
-Well shit, it beats typing
-I type the random thought blogs from my phone
-Cause I be bored as shit
-1:06am gotta get up at 5am
-Im gonna be tired as hell
-Im kinda hungry now
-But dont feed me or gizmo's punkass after midnight
-That sneezing panda shit is funny
-I knew 50 wasnt coming out with a cd this year
-Who told Marvin rap over Mighty Healthy!?
-Fuck
-(sings Paranoid by Kanye West)
-Skip accounting tommorrow?
-Nah, Im paying for the shit
-I look like Tiger Woods
-Only sexier and more black
-I cant wait for thanksgiving
-Cause Im hungry
-Malcolm Maximillion cribs coming soon
-Or not

2 comments:

N.I.K.E. said...

Yo Said He Look Like Tiger Woods But More Sexier And More Black... WOW!!! lol

This Random Thoughts Shit Is Dumb Funny...

Maybe I Should Try It...

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

hehe tiger woods is the bomb!!!

pizza hut ALWAYS makes me sick at like 3 in the mornin ..between 3-4 i just cant go to sleep. Dominoes doesnt do this to me but pizza hut does so i stopped ordering pizza fromt here and just go and pick the cinnamon sticks up personally.