My President Is Black

Are you ready? Well get ready for.... Disappointment. Don't give me that look. I voted for Barack but don't expect too much from dude right now. I'm hoping that he does everything we all want him to do. In reality alot of the shit we elected him to do will take a term or two.

I'm just saying, we treating dude like Jesus right now.

Don't take it like I'm saying he's not gonna do shit but I'm saying prepare for just in case he can't fix all the shit we want him to. Change takes time people as you saw. It took this country how many years to barely get over racism? Last great depression lasted for a decade this one could very well do the same.

We already know my man Barack got Bobby Kennedy's swag (I hate that word but it was needed here). Lets just hope he some how inherits Bill Clintons money making abilitys to lead us out of this economic shithole. Lets just hope he can lead us to victory in Iran!

But remember, don't expect too much.

1 comments:

Danielle said...

Yea, Obama even told us in his speech that not everything is going to be all fine and dandy. It's gonna take a lot of time to put this country back on track, but I'm quite sure that he's going to do a much better job than McCain could have.