WTF?



See this is one of the reasons I don't fuck with religon. You saw that shit? That bitch and her child is nuts god, word is bond.

From what I'm hearing from alot of "religous" people, Obama is the antichrist simply because he's black and some scripture in revealtions. The scripture supposedly is in Chapter 13. I think you overly religous motherfuckers are reading into it too deep.

Is it me or everything thats remotely, black is put off as something bad? Black is suppose to be the true color of the people. That is, if you overly religous assholes actually follow the bible fully.

I'm not saying the bibles false. I'm saying that people put too much faith in it and this is the results we get from it. They don't look at it as the basic instructions before leaving earth. They look at it like a fucking timeline and its not. The bible is moral instructions to lead a decent life.

I mean so what I said we treating dude like Jesus right now.

To get off topic for a second, this bitch ain't even american or black for that matter. Whoever she is she needs to just breathe easy. She needs to take a chill pill and stop reading whatever the fuck she's reading. I mean its amazing how books (Yeah I said it, the bible is a fucking book, with lovely metaphors) can fuck peoples heads up.

I mean like I said I'm not the most religous person on Earth. But in all honesty I'd expect the antichrist to be white (racist I know) because thats who we have been oppressed by the majority of our time on Earth. So I'm not bashing anyone who believes in the bible (I come from a bapist and penecostal family), I'm just saying think logically and stop with the fucking conspiracy theories!

And if you still think Barack Obama is the antichrist, check this blogspot out!

7 comments:

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

i didnt even watch, because just reading what you wrote i knew i would probably have all kind of negative thoughts

ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE FOR THE BITCHES THAT DONT KNOW LIKE HER

The anti christ IS FUCKING WHITE.
If you read into it the original people were people of color and when people started having babies with skin disorders (white skin) i cant recall what that disease is when black people come out looking white

anyway according to religion the people would think something was wrong with ther children because of their lack of pigmentation and cast them out into the mountains or some shit ...then the devil took these kids and breeded them or some shit


THIS IS WHY IM NOT RELIGIOUS these religious mother fuckers are crazy. Anti christ ...YOU SAW PASSION OF THE CHRIST....shit the devil was as white as chalk and so was that THING he was holding. That part of the movie and the portrayal of the devil's paleness in EVERY movie is based off of that part of religion
which im sure HER STUPID ASS doesnt know


OK OK im done ranting ...back to my 7 page paper thats due tomorrow

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

i watched it....
HOW THE HELLLLLLL is he the anti christ AND the scapegoat?

i hate her....i hate her so much

i dont want to be black any more
see, people like her make black people disown black people, im asian, and im moving to canada

Unknown said...

I don't even think she's black, she looks Hispanic to me. Funny you say something about claiming Asian, I could pass for it lol

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

The skin disorder was Albino...
when they had Albino children they supposedly cast the children into the mountains to die but Satan went to save them and breed them and raise them up to get revenge on people of color ....

(I couldnt make this shit up if i tried)

for leaving them to die

Unknown said...

Don't worry i know all about the tribe of Edam. My cousin and I did a lot of bible research out of curiosity.

N.I.K.E. said...

basic instructions before leaving earth..wow!! i get it! But Yeah This Bitch Is Realllllyyy Tripping Especially Teaching Her Kid To Say Fuck Obama!! You Know What Fuck YOU You Stupid Bitch!!! It's Obvious That She Didn't Read The " Instructions" [Like Most Black Ppl Dont Do] And Even If That Is True, Who The Fuck Are To Say Shit!!!! [Hello Bitch, You're Black!!!] Well, I Dont Know I You Are But Even Still, STFU!!!!

P.S. Radio Millionaire Is The Hottest Shit In The Streets [Second To Nikes, Dikes And Excitebike. Respectively Of Course]

Danielle said...

Wow, I've seen this video posted on a lot of other blogs and sites, but I hadn't checked it out until now. And for some reason I thought it was going to be something comical, but it was actually kinda disturbing. This chic really has something wrong with her mentally. You can see it in her eye's. She's off. I just feel bad for the kid though. Being raised around that kind of nonsense.