Random Thoughts Pt. 3

-I hate cutting my hair in the winter...
-A nigga head colder than a monkey in Alaska god, word is bond
-Yo, I havent made a beat in 2 weeks
-College be getting in the way of shit
-I was on the news!
-My moms saw me!
-I dont like MIMS but he can rap
-Im an angry drunk
-What can I say, it runs in the family
-Dont touch my fucking kool-aid!
-Oh shit! Im getting buff
-Biology report due Tuesday and I didnt really start...
-I gotta pick out my classes the 8th of December
-I havent been on the internet in a while
-I miss my mom
-Myspace is an ill place for jumpoffs
-These hoes be killing me god
-Thanks for the request
-But I have a girl already
-I should buy Madden
-I gotta finish my season in NBA 2K9
-Ill muay ti elbow to the throat nigga!
-Fuck who's couch?
-Did this nigga diss me?
-This is the third time that has happened
-But why I dont tell people I rhyme
-Fuck that shit Im back in battle mode
-I really dont want to go to work tommorow
-Or school
-Weekends are not long enough
-Sleep?

3 comments:

Gallardo Bastardo said...

Wait, when the fuck were you on the news? I have to look this shit up. And you should send them hoes my way because you know me and my girl need something to prey on.

Unknown said...

I was on the news talking about how the light rail made me late for Biology lol

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

Lol..."Myspace is a great place for jumpoffs"

I REFUSE to answer the random "You Sexy" "Can I Holla" and the very vulgar "I'd fuck the shit out of you" "Yo Ma...You Suck Dick Kuz we could get it poppin'"

i hate myspace jumpoffs ....