News

So last Thursday was a normal Thursday like any other. Work, school, walk home from Timinonium. Until, I was approached by a news anchor from WJZ after I just got off the light rail.

"Sir, would you like to talk about the troubles with the light rail", she said to me.

"Is she with the news? I see a camera! Fuck that, I'm about to be on the news, nigga!", I thought to myself.

"Sure I'd like to tell you about the light rail", I replied back to her.

Sure as shit the camera man just put the camera in my face and she started asking me about the light rail. I basically told her that its crowded and the delay is causing me to be late for my Biology class. Afterwards, I immediately called my mother and told her I was gonna be on the news. The next morning sure as shit, I was on the news at 5:45am! Luckily, I found a clip on the internet.

I'm shaking cause it was cold as fuck and I didn't want to put my polo hoody on in the vid and look ghetto.

You can watch it here, just click the video to the right, I come on during the 1:21 mark. They put my name all coolish on the bottom and shit!

1 comments:

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

your a star!!!

i remember when Guilliani picked me and my twin sisters up in some news thing while he was speaking. I didnt have any lines but we were there just sitting there while he played with us Mwahahah