Random Thoughts: Thanksgiving Edition

-I'd like to thank god
-For making America and its morbid holidays
-We celebrate alot of fucked up holidays
-Easter anyone?
-Dinner was good as hell
-Black Friday?
-Gotta work tommorrow
-Thats that bullshit
-I got pie, nigga!
-I got dressed for nothing
-I mean no one came through
-Oh well, more food for me
-Im gonna go home and (makes sleep motion)
-Maybe I should play video games...
-If you had the choice Operation: Doomsday or the Special Herbs Box set?
-I walked out on both :(
-Thats was very stupid
-I just cursed in front of my pops
-It was an accident
-No, I dont say shit, ass, fuck, bitch, dick, cunt, and/or damn in front of my parents
-The light rail ride here was cool
-My fingers hurt
-I feel so fat right now
-I cant wait to eat this pie
-Payday is tommorrow
-And if my check dont come
-I'll run all up in that bitch
-Dont look at me like that
-Rent due on the 4th
-Now Im not ready for Christmas
-Which reminds me
-What you getting ya man
-By man I mean me :)
- PS3?
-Thanks

8 comments:

Domenic 'Dom Corleone' said...

Damn I got work tomorrow too.. Oh well

N.I.K.E. said...

Yo I Found Operation Doomsday At The Sound Garden. It's The Only Copy I've Seen In Person!! You Should Go Get It.

N.I.K.E. said...

Wait....You Walked Out On Both Joints!?

Sad..Dude...Sad :(

Unknown said...

Yeah, unfortunately

Anonymous said...

lol...smdh @ random thoughts...

Gallardo Bastardo said...

Yes, get him a PS3. It's the best system out.

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

yeah ....holidays are fucked up so i make my own meanings and celebrate it how i want ....them damn europeans!!!

Ummm When you said Operation Doomsday i thought you meant the board game operation had came up with some kind of deluxe shit

I dont curse in front of my grandma either, i also dont say nigga, and my grandma wouldn't know what "cunt" is if i said it but i wouldnt

i want a dog....i really want a dog...

Unknown said...

LOl @ ur thoughts u silly!