Tag, I'm It?

The Rules Go As Follows:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six however many people you want at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

E-Rich

2. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.

A. I own more graphic tee shirts than all of my friends and probably you too

B. When I don't currently like the person I'm talking to and/or I'm being "shy" I won't look them in the face.

C. Before even thinking about being a rapper, I wanted to be a rock star. I even had an electric guitar!

D. I learned the art of freestyling on a street corner in Paterson, NJ at the age of 9. In high school I battled all four years and only suffered one (arguable) loss. But if you ask me to kick a quick freestyle now, I'd probably suck cause I haven't fully practiced in two years.

E. I produced a song for some bum ass nigga that featured Cappadonna on it for $50 in 2007. I used to have a copy but not anymore :(. I think my girl does though.

F. I was always an "artist" type of person. Before wanting to be a rock star, I wanted to write novels. Even after discovering I wanted to be musician, I wanted to draw and paint pictures. Oh and yes I was pretty good at drawing until I put it down to become better at writing and making music.

3. Tag some random motherfuckers
Danielle
Superwoman

0 comments: