Dear MF DOOM

I write this letter to you in regards to your recent statements made to HipHop DX. I'd like you to know I've been a fan of yours for quite sometime now. Ever since I heard rumors of you working with Ghostface Killah, I've been gathering your shit and peeping it. You truely are a dope emcee, producer, and the king of the underground. Operation: DOOMSDAY, classic. Madvillain, classic. Even the KMD shit is nice. But your tactics have me going wtf sometimes. Prime example, this DOOMposter shit people claim you have been doing lately. Whats up with that? When people pay to see you, MF DOOM live thats what they want. We are already past the image, we want to see the man in the mask do the rhymes. Not any man in a gladiator mask, Daniel Dumile. You are our gladiator (no homo) so don't take advantage of us. I'm not saying you are, I'm not saying your not. I'm saying don't take the very people who put you at this "cult" status at stake and have to question your credibility. I like the idea behind the whole DOOMposter thing because again its just about the music, not the person. But if I pay to see MF DOOM, Daniel Dumile better be behind that motherfucking mask. Its kinda of like when I read somewhere that people were selling Operation:DOOMSDAY and come to find out, it wasn't an authentic Operation: DOOMSDAY. It had a computer printed cover and a generic cd that was burned. I don't want the cd that was burned, I want what I payed for. So I hope its true that you are indeed trying to get healthy because your beer gut on Adult Swim was scaring me lol. So again, I'm not saying you did anything, I'm not saying you didn't. I'm saying don't.
Thanks,
Malcolm Maximillion

PS: Hurry up on Madvillian 2!!!!!

4 comments:

N.I.K.E. said...

Well Said. Though I Might Add That Im MAking It A Mission To Find Every Album And Every Track Dude Has Ever Made Plus Operation Doomsday Is FINALLY BEING RERELEASED NEXT MONTH!!!! GAAAADAMNNN

P.S.
"Right Above My Government, Dumile/Even On Marked Or Engraved Hey! Whos To Say!!"- M-Motha Fucking-Doom!!!!

Unknown said...

That Monsta Island Czars shit is really hard to find just like Warclouds shit but I dont feel like typing on him yet lol

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

ok so i dont feel so bad, i write letters to rappers, that will probably never read them ever as well, im more normal than i thought.

Gallardo Bastardo said...

I LOVE ORRIS ROOT POWDER.