Slaughter House



I stole the picture above from 2dopeboyz.com. Dead serious though, this has got to be the greatest posse cut this year. No posse cut is coming close to this (except "5th Chamber" but that came out in 2005 I think). Everybody comes through on this shit. Its hard to say who had the best verse. Lol @ all the Yung Berg disses, take the hint nigga. Not to mention one of my friends got a beat placement on Halfway House, so cop that shit October 28th!

Stop reading, listen to this shit now!!!!!

4 comments:

N.I.K.E. said...

Yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Heard This Joint!!

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!

IF THIS AINT HIP HOP I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

At first when i heard the first mix I didn't like it, but then again it was 7 am and I've only had 4 hours of sleep. Then I listened to it later on in the day (which was the 2nd mix of the song I posted) and was like WOW. I think I'm gonna give Joell Ortiz for best verse tho.

N.I.K.E. said...

#1 Goes To J.O.

#2 Goes To 5'9

#3 Goes To Joey

#4 Crookzilla

#5 Nino

Danielle said...

This is most definitely a breath of fresh air for Hip Hop.