FUCK YOU VOL 1:JADEN SUCCESS




First off I'm not related to Joe Budden or one of his internet soldiers but fuck this. If you watched the video you'll understand what I'm about to say. Awhile ago Joe Budden made a video about dudes trying to holla and spit at chicks on myspace. In the video he read one of the messages and basically some dude dedicated a song to his girl. Joe responds with your a lame and your song is corny. End of story or so it should have been...

I look on Worldstarhiphop to see what kinda bullshit they had tonight and found this video. First off, the white dude, you know the one that keeps popping up. NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP. Son, its obvious your reading off of a paper when you say "Joe Budden? Who's Joe Budden? I've never heard of the man". Get the fuck outta here. He wouldnt be as annoying if he didn't keep popping up through out the fuck fest of the video saying "Fuck Joe Budden".

Then its the testimonials by real people which is hell of biased. First off the girl sounds like she listens to the radio. "What does he rap?", she says. Of course she wouldn't know jerk off. Then the dude in the red shirt coming out the house. Now this nigga knew who Joe Budden was tried to play stupid. Refers to him as that "rapper nigga from back in the day". Then responds with he ain't dropping shit. Get the fuck out of here!

Finally the Jadon Success nigga pops up in some ugly ass shirt. Hes the one that got mad cause he sends everyone the same message and Joe read that shit. Now first off if you was gonna respond in a manly manner, you wouldnt have responded. Like why would you want people knowing that was you?

WARNING: I'm about to go in on this dude (no homo)

The dude next to you is like "whats hood, fuck Joe Budden". Get the fuck outta here! You want to know whats hood? Record like you really in the hood, during the day so we can see that shit to verify it. From the looks of it, it looks like a decent neighborhood. Now I'm not claiming any hoods or anything but I was once in my lifetime in poverty so I can tell a hood. Most of my family memebers are in the projects so I know whats hood. You outdoor pool having ass niggas need to be glad your not hood, thats whats hood.

Then your ass got the nerve to be popping some "bottles" in someones house party some club. Oh I see, you live, you doing it BIG. Do it big and get a better camera biatch! Niggas like you make me sick cause you fronting over bullshit. The dude in the next clip (forgot his fucking name but fuck it) talking about no bitchassness. That 6 minute clip was complete bitchassness.

Why cant dudes just be men and take a l? Or at least be honest. Like if he made the clip and it basically was like "My name is Jadon and I send that message to everybody so I don't see why he was tripping", I wouldn't be mad. Niggas want fame so bad that they'll talk tough on youtube and shit. Cause a nigga called your song corny? FUCK YOU. Its people like you why people in hip hop can't take critism and why the artform is falling. FUCK YOU. Its people like you that got black artist looking like when we get on all we do is pop bottles and talk shit. FUCK YOU.

3 comments:

N.I.K.E. said...

Why So Serious?!?!

Unknown said...

Wifey pissed me off. Had to take it out on someone lol

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

No i as a fellow Joe buddens fan understand why your serious. ..and WSHH is gay for giving people a pedestal who DONT F*cking deserve one... i realllyyy need to using the F, B, and C words *sigh*