This Youtube video Is The Truth


Thats what the fuck I'm talking about! I was actually planning on recording something similar...

But where do I start? I'm not sure if everyone knows but, I have a significant other and thats one of the main reasons I don't really go to her myspace page. Niggas be on some "fuck your boyfriend" type shit, which with all due is cool. I personally don't give a fuck, I don't have to hawk over other niggas girls. NO MATTER HOW LONG I KNEW THEM. If I wanted her when I first knew her it was a fucking wrap, just like it is now. What niggas need to realize if that you do actually get her from me or whatever, I'll have another one next week. Unlike the majority of you myspace niggas, I'm not always on the prowl, I'm always on the browse.

But word is bond though, I don't see this happening with her. Its just the attempts that you bastards be doing that have me like "wtf". I guess they see that I'm not actively posting on her page, constantly telling her she's beautiful. Thanks for doing my job for me, really y'all make shit wayyyyyy easier on my part. I know she's beautiful, that's why I'm with her.

But really, where is the man to man respect? I'm not gonna act like I know these niggas personally but wtf! Respect me as a fucking man, if you know shes taken be respectful about it. I read the craziest shit on her myspace coming from Baltimore niggas. For those that never been to the "Home Of The Wire", Baltimore is small as fuck! I don't forget shit that makes me mad, I'll eventually cross into one of you niggas. This isn't no "blogging", "myspace", "tough talk" type shit. I will see one of you dudes and fuck you up over something you typed. I hope you can fight. Lol.

In all seriousness (I was dead serious about that last paragraph though) us boyfriends with girlfriends on myspace are just asking for some mutual respect. We don't like going to our girlfriends myspace and seeing the corny shit ya'll put up. At the end of the day I can say I have never treated womens pages on myspace with nothing but respect, I'm just asking for the same. Niggas ain't gotta be fans of my music or add me but chill the fuck out cause I'm already thinking about contacting a few before I feel like I'm gonna have to find them and give the the talk (jabs at computer screen).

And ladies reading this or niggas reading this, I'm not insecure. Not at all. I'm in a good space about our relationship. I live with her. These internet niggas don't see her 1/10th of the time I see her. I truly don't give a fuck, I'm just getting annoyed. I mean thank Joe Budden because my video was gonna be harsh as fuck. I still might make that shit though.....

4 comments:

N.I.K.E. said...

That's Abso-Fucking-Lootley The Truth!! Niggas And Bitches Are Really Letting This Social Network (Internet Pimping) Really Lettin Them talk Reallll Greasy On Some Imma Talk Shit Cause I Aint Gonna Ever See These Niggas On The Street. And Then, BAM!!! Another Nigga Gets His Ass Whipped Or Another Bitch Gets Her Hair Pulled THe Fuck Out Talking Shit knowing Good N Well You Got Somethin' from Messin' Wit Them Smart Dumb, Grade A Assclowns On Myspace That Do Nothing But Cyberthug All Day Long Cause They Dick Little (No Homo) I Dont Mean To Sound Angry But This Type Of Ahit Makes Me Mad.

P.S.
Your Blog Is The Shit (And The Urine)

Unknown said...

Thanks. I've gotten over it tho, most of the niggas that try to get my girl have known her like 2 years prior to me and still are trying. Its sad cause it took me like a week to get with her after seeing her lol

Gallardo Bastardo said...

Man, this nigga told my Jasmine her ass looked finger-looking good.

Unknown said...

See E-Rich, thats not respectful, I could see if he said she was sexy but damn he might be wacking it to that pic. Better watch out.