R.I.P.



Rest In Peace to my bestfriend, my lover, my Boss Sp 505. In case you guys had no clue or didn't know, I've been making music on that thing for the past 4 years. It was the first piece of hardware I have ever purchased. But Monday I went to turn it on and it wasn't working. It won't cut on. Maybe its not dead, maybe its just me. Who knows. I will be putting it on ebay hoping it can be respired for future use though.

In the mean time, I'm saving for an MV-8000. I can pretty much get a new one on ebay for about the same price as an MPC 1000. It has mad features and I can hook up my monitor to it. Plus I can burn cds from it. I can't wait. I won't be getting that until 3 months from now but when i get it, you guys will know.

2 comments:

The Black Sunn said...

whoa;........

Unknown said...

Yeah they say nothing last forever :(. Its gonna be mad hard for me to adjust, luckily I taught myself reason and got comfortable for the past year.