Step Your (Insert Whatever You Do Here) Game UP


Watching that video right there, a historic video in hip hop history makes me want to step my studio game up. Bink got a 78 inch screen to mix records on! That shit looks mad official and crazy. Last year around November, well whenever I made this post, one of my friends, Drew or GQ, made me want to step my studio game up. But Bink just basically taunted me.

In march wifey and I are moving again. I'm currently looking for a two bedroom apartment. We found one but we just gotta make sure we secure it. So basically I'm just saying whatever you feel like you do, step it up just a notch. I mean its always something you can do to improve whatever your doing.

1 comments:

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

"with all this crack over here theres no reason why niggas shouldnt have taken over the world, or the internet anyway"


Joey Please Hurry...We Miss You LOL