"Yo Mama"



I've been meaning to type this for a while now. Time flies when your doing shit.

Well about 3 or 4 weeks ago my cousin came down to visit me from Jersey. I want to do the basic shit, hang out, get into shit, and basically chill. I had to go to work so I would take him over there since I worked down the street.

This time we were on my way to my apartment....

I boarded the bus and we had to sit up front because my cousin, jail bird looking ass, couldn't fit in the other seats comfortably. So this old white guy gets on the bus and sits diagonal to us and across from some black lady. He drops his change on the ground and picks it up, the whole time complaining. He continues to say he should have neer moved back to Baltimore because the people are friendly.

The black lady is eating some candy and he says "Give me a piece of candy". She quickly replied back on some "thats not how you ask" type shit. The old dude says please and she gives him three pieces. He opens one and then keep asking people to open the other pieces. I completely saw this shit coming though.

My cousin looks at me, I looked back at him like "I hope this old fart doesnt ask me to open it". Guess what that motherfucker did, ask me to open it. He picked the candy up rose it to my level as if he was gonna hand it to me before I said anything. He goes "Open this for me" and I went, mad bluntly, "No". And thats where it started.

"YO MAMA", he shouted back. "What you say?", I replied back about to go into South Central mode. "Your probably about to go smoke arent you?", he said. "I don't smoke. How do you FEEL!?", I said back mockingly. He pretty much left me alone.

As for the other people on the bus, he fucked with them until I got off. He told one guy, "I wouldn't touch you with my DICK!". And thats my story of the old fart on the 10 bus.

3 comments:

N.I.K.E. said...

Wow...Dude Spazzed Out Over Some Candy!! Candy!? H.E.R.larious!!!

Unknown said...

If I wrote half of the shit he said to other people on the bus, the blog would have been super long. Thats like 1/5th of what happened. Might be a part two lol

N.I.K.E. said...

You Should Cause I Honestly Think I've Seen Him Before...