My "Blogger" Profile

This might turn into a long ass post, I hope not but fuck it. Once again this idea was not generated by me. It was generated by my fellow fucktards at Wu-Corp (my after school hangout spot besides twitter). I did and still do think blogger doesn't give you the chance to properly introduce yourself on your "profile" and I don't think I properly introduced myself on my first post. So lets get this thing started.

Name: Malcolm Maximillion

AKAs: Mr. Millionaire, Millionaire Max, Malcolm The Millionaire, The Ghost, Eugene, Gene Gene Dancing Machine, Millionaire, and Allah Maximillion

Age: 19

Physical: "6 Foot 1 with a big ass gun"- Redman
Representing: I was born in Paterson, New Jersey, lived there for about 9 years. I now consider myself from Baltimore, Maryland. So I rep both how about that!

School: In college, University of Baltimore, 2nd Year. (Yawns)

Plans: Going to school for Network Information Systems, might switch back to Entreprenuership. Whatever I pick, I'm going to obtain my Masters Degree. I do plan on starting my own production company, Millionaire Radio, in 2009. Sounds awesome right?

Favorite Sport: Boxing and Lacrosse

Favorite Athlete: Mike Tyson

Favorite Sports Team: New Jersey Nets and New York Giants, don't really care much for Baseball or Hockey to claim a team. Sorry.

Hobbies: I like to make music, surf the internet, bother my woman every now and then. Blogs, reading, you name it. I'm more of the listener. Like if you told me something, I'd remember it, forever. I like conversation which is why I'm on aim all day, get bored hit me if I'm home you'll know maximillion1989.

Favorite Rapper: Ghostface Killah

Favorite CD: Only Built For Cuban Linx... (Thanks E-Rich)

Favorite Food: Burgers

Favorite Clothing Brand: Ralph Lauren's Polo, I like copping old shit cause the people my age aren't wearing it and it looks great! I used to fuck with LRG but its been kinda MEH lately. But wardrobe is mad tshirts, Polo, and LRG

Favorite Website: Fuck thats a hard one....

Marital Status: Married kinda...

Religion: Fate lol. I'm not atheist but I'm not christian either. I kinda fall into the Muslim category but I don't like to box myself in with that either. Any who I believe in a bit of it all. With all due respect its only history right?

Well now its time for some pics!

Photobucket

I was just fucking around with that, I don't wear fitteds and you couldn't catch me dead in those stronger glasses


Photobucket
See I don't wear fitted cause I take pride in my waves. Although I cut my own hair now too so its kinda to showoff also


Photobucket
Thats my nephew, not my son but I am the current father figure in his life :)


Photobucket
My woman and I, although she drives me crazy. Old pic though, I would take one now but shes playing her DS. :(


And thats pretty much Malcolm Maximillion in a nutshell

6 comments:

Gallardo Bastardo said...

I'd like to say that you look like a light-skinned RZA. (Make a Cappadonna crack. I dare you.) And yeah, you're totally welcome for the Only Built 4 Cuban Linx. You bastard.

Unknown said...

Damn I guess you saw the cappa joke coming, I don't think I still have that alikes on my comp. Your lucky!

Unknown said...

You know what, if I still had my hair and gutiar, I'd agree with you on that RZA one.

N.I.K.E. said...

Pretty Cool Bio Son!!!

Im oN Fire In The Streets!!!, Like In "Back To The Future, When The Car Left!!"
Sheek Louch
From The More Fish Album (Ghost Deini)

N.I.K.E. said...

Im...Gonna Borrow This From You. If You Dont Mind

Unknown said...

Don't mind at all, I was hoping more bloggers did