Ghostface Should Have Jay Z Beats!


Not saying that the shit he get isn't up to par but do you hear this? He sounds wayyyyy better than Jay sounds on his own shit. This song comes from the Amerian Ironman Mashup by DJ Chong Wizard. He mashed up Ghostface with American Gangster beats and Jay Z with Ironman beats. I'm just saying someone should just do a whole mashup of Ghostface over Blueprint beats. That shit would be tooooooo ILL. Not to mention Jay should get with RZA quickly cause he sounds like he was fit for a couple of those Ironman tracks. Check out this remixed Ironman trailer too.

4 comments:

N.I.K.E. said...

Imma Say That As A True Ghost Fan (Scooby-Snack Jurassic, Plastic Booby Trap) That You Are Sooo Right (No Homo) Jay And Ghost Should Do Something Together.

GhostJay Killah

Jay Ghost

Mr. Starks Meets Mr. Carter

The Blueprint Of The Ironman

What Do You Think?

Oh, And Let's Not Forget

Reasonable Ghost (Lol Only Joking)

Or Am I...

N.I.K.E. said...

Or How About Jay Ghost: Coast To Coast?

Unknown said...

Lol. Either way it'll work. I just think that he should just rape Jay for those beats cause that fallin remix got my eyes like O_O. I wasn't expecting it to sound that good

N.I.K.E. said...

What'd You Expect? It's Criminology!!!